Accounting assistance and outsourcing
In our work we combine the best international experience with a deep understanding of the Tajik market and legislation.
We provide bookkeeping services whereby our team maintains clients’ accounting records on their behalf. This service is geared to the needs of each individual client. We can provide assistance on:
- Full package of accounting services.
- Setting up accounting function in compliance with local regulations.
- Setting up accounting in compliance with the IFRS and GAAP standards, the continued maintenance of that accounting system and the generation of reports in compliance with theinternational standards.
- Recording accounting transaction and maintaining books using accounting software with local and English interface.
- Review and processing accounting documents.
- Accounting settlements with suppliers and contractors.
- Accounting revenue and settlements with customers.
- Timely preparation and provision of monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports according to local tax legislation and tax accounting.
- Closing periods; accounting financial results and generating financial reports.
In addition to processing invoices, payments, income records and bank transactions, we also provide management accounts and reporting for our clients on a periodic basis to suit their needs. BDO provides management accounts and reports for our clients on a periodic basis to suit their needs. The format and information that goes into such reports can be flexible and geared to each client’s business reporting needs. We offer added-value commentary based on variance analysis.
BDO can set up the chart of accounts to ensure the correct management reports are received when needed. We prepare management accounts quarterly or monthly as appropriate. We can prepare VAT returns based on these reports and assist with the preparation of financial projections. We can also prepare year-end statutory accounts, with a fully cross-referenced working paper file ready for submission to the auditors.
Management accounts and reporting may be provided alongside our bookkeeping and back office services or as part of a completely outsourced finance function.