As a result of geographic expansion of businesses and business partnerships, companies are increasingly faced with issues related to the application of foreign laws, foreign participation in arbitration proceedings or the need for compulsory enforcement of foreign court decisions in Tajikistan.
Our legal team, using competence of firms participating in the BDO network, offers legal support to clients on matters relating to foreign law in most countries of the world.
Our core services include:
• Corporate law
• Labour law
• Real estate business
• Legal support for transactions
• Mergers and Acquisitions (induding international)
• Development of regulations
• Public-Private Partherships (PPP)
• Legal support for businesses
• Legal support for anti-crisis measures
• Registration, re-registration, and liquidation of businesses